Seeing the parade of motorcycles from all over the United States was super excited. They brought pins and patches from all over the United States and put them on a sash to decorate my wheelchair.
After so many days of pain and boredom, seeing the Cycle Out Cancer riders was a real thrill! ~Jennifer
I spent 10 days in the hospital just crying. The Cycle Out Cancer guys were so colorful and generous. They gave the hospital a very generous donation in my name and showed me that even strangers care about me. ~Kristen
I had the good fortune to meet several Cycle Out Cancer guys. Everyone has been touched by cancer. They are out there doing something about it.~Fritz
As soon as my treatments are over, I'm getting a Spyder motorcycle to ride with Cycle Out Cancer. Can't wait! ~Scott
7 Steps Every Cancer Patient Should Take
- Lean on friends that can see this through.
- Seek as much knowledge as possible.
- Trust your doctor and care givers as your best allies.
- If the situation is grave, get a second opinion.
- Embrace your treatment plan. This is how you will get well.
- Be prepared to change.
- Fill your body with good food and your mind with positive thoughts.